Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hardcase

Tactical bow.
12 points for two camouflage markers.

And it comes with a tactical bow!


Webbing
The hardest part was painting the leather hat.

Leather hat turned out ok.
I base coated the hat in VMC Chocolate Brown.  I washed the hat three times in Agrax Earthshade.  Then I washed the hat with Seraphim Sepia.

After that it was down to highlighting the edges with a thinned out coat of English Uniform using a 'feathering' technique.

I finished it with highlight using a stippling technique of thinned down Medium Grey.  At this point I attempted to do a few scratches.

Quiver and arrows.
The arrows I'm not totally pleased with but they will do for table top.

Stalking an objective near you.
Some WIP shots...

Camo and block colouring.
Skin, cam and webbing sorted.

All ready for action!

Ready for gaming.
Until next time.

1 comment: