Sunday, July 24, 2016

Chasseur

More flamer goodness!
What's better than one Chasseur?  Two Chasseurs!

The whole- lay mine around a corner and then step out and shoot is an old trick that should be standard for most Chasseur figures.

I'm glad I got this one out of the way, as she was a terror to assemble.  Don't look too closely, the weapon, hands and arms are held together by chunks of araldyte and Zap-a-Gap.


Wearing the Tiny ear piece of annoyance.
I painted her like the previous Chasseur- using the Camouflage Europe Centrale colour palette.

Chunky pony tail of counter balance.
The jacket was mercifully small.  It was quite an obstacle because I had forgotten my recipe for the tan jacket that looked so good on the male Chasseur.  

Eventually I painted it VMC Khaki, washed with VMC English Uniform and then progressively highlighted up with VMC German Camouflage Beige WW2 and then finally with VMC Medium Grey.

Bearing the Weapon of Frustrating Assembly
The skin and boots I completed in the usual way.

Finished.
Until next time, Happy Hobbying.




No comments:

Post a Comment