Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ariadna: Tank Hunter Autocannon

AP + EXP ammo = best ammo.
After a brief hiatus spent away with real life- I return invigorated for more battles with tiny lead soldiers.

I have received many assurances that the Tank Hunter Autocannon is the go to TAG killer for Ariadna.  In fact, it seems to be the go to anything killer of anything with more than 1 wound.

Which ever it turns out to be- I can't wait to bring this figure onto the gaming table!


Bright blue mine to liven up the camouflage.
Autocannon in profile.
Back pack and pistol holster.
Say "Hello" to my little friend!
I was mucking around with the new light box set up and it seems to have washed out the colours a bit.  I suspect the background I'm using is not ideal.

#nofilter
That's the right colour!
Over exposed photos aside- I can't wait to play with this model!

Until next time, happy gaming everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Great work - can't get over how big that Autocannon actually is!!

    ReplyDelete