Thursday, October 15, 2015

112 Doctor

That leg looks bad, let me help you with it.
Don't like the miniature, don't like the pose.

I'm not sure what it is about this guy that bothers me.  He would make a great 'survivor' miniature but as a member of an army... not so much.


It won't hurt... much.
Toting that fire axe he looks like a regular Dr. Death.

The coat I painted with VMC Camouflage Olive Green, did a broad highlight with a 50:50 mix of VMC COG and Citadel Death World Forest, then did a further highlight with Citadel DWF and then finally did a highlight (sparingly) with Citadel Nurgling Green.

The yellow hasn't turned out too bad- but I was hoping for something smoother and less bright.  I base coated with VMC English Uniform then steadily mixed in varying degrees of VGC Sun Yellow.

The back pack I painted along the same lines of the existing Grunt back packs.

Swinging for the rafters.
Oh well, won't dwell on this model much- time to move on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment