Thursday, September 3, 2015

USAriadna: Grunt 2

Say you'll remember me...
Finished another Grunt.

Unfortunately I painted a 'resting bitch face' on the figure- I'm sure this Grunt is actually a pretty chill figure to shoot aliens with.



This has been the 'neatest' camouflage job I've managed so far.  The cam stripes are less blobby and a bit more jagged- making it appear almost digi-cam... from a distance.

Say you'll see me again, even if it's just pretend.
I'm much happier with the armour plating.  I only did a very light glaze of Reflective Green and most of the highlighting was done with Citadel Deathworld Forest and Snotling Green.

It looks much more earthy and World War 2-ish.

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset.
Forgot the pony tail!!!  Time to break out the emergency paint brush....


Kevlar Vest

No ballistic plates because... reasons.
1. Khaki

2. Highlight 50:50 Khaki: Dark Sand

3. Highlight Dark Sand.

Works out ok on the the table top.  Bit crude for a display miniature- but you all know my philosophy!!!


Boots
Boots...
1. Khaki

2. Wash Chocolate Brown

3. Highlight Khaki again

4. Highlight 50:50 Khaki: Medium Grey

5. Highlight Medium Grey

6. Super-highlight of Dark Sand.


One more Grunt to go!

Until next time... Happy Hobbying!

2 comments:

  1. Looks mint mate, can't wait to get hold of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are great models and I think you'll really enjoy putting them together and painting them.

      Delete