Monday, June 23, 2014

Vanguard Missile Launcher: Thucydides

U mirin?  U better be...
I have found my Morats lack a bit of long ranged punch.  Especially when I go up against multi-wound heavy infantry link teams of the Haqqislam variety.

Thucydides is here to correct that!

He's been working out hard- so hard I think he's been afflicted by the "Invisible Lats Syndrome"!  But if he does his job, I'm sure his mates will forgive him.
He was the next choice to complete from the Morat Vanguard SWC box and I'm really excited to use him.  I've been on the receiving end of missile launchers from link teams and I can't wait to dish it out!

Looking for a target to blast!
He wasn't too much of a chore to paint as I did most of the boring stages of painting at the same time I did Bacchus.  So it just the detailing I needed to finish off to get him up to speed.

Red lens of death.
I suspect including him in the Vanguard link team will make them quite defensive in posture but I'll just have to see how it all plays out.

Itching to get out there and have a go!
Until next time- happy gaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment